ASEBA-Web’s advanced technology provides an enhanced user experience, involving web-based administration of assessments, collection of data from informants (or traditional key-entry from printed form), processing, scoring, cross-informant comparisons, and storage of data. ASEBA-Web enables online administration of ASEBA assessment forms for ages 1½-5, 6-18, 18-59, and 60-90+.
This is a subscription service that is renewable on an annual basis and requires e-units to administer assessments via the web. Our system and programs have been designed and implemented to meet the requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
The subscription service uses “e-units” to administer and score assessments. E-units are available for purchase in various increments, see ASEBA-Web Products at our online store.
One e-unit is charged for each of the following:
- Creating a form either for online completion by an informant or client, or for key entry
- Printing a paper form for manual completion by an informant or client
- Scoring a form to produce profiles and a narrative report
ASEBA-Web is administered in English though several other language options are available to informants for online (“O”) completion of forms. Similarly, numerous form translations are available to clinicians to print (“P”) from ASEBA-Web.
ASEBA-Web Enables You to:
- Administer ASEBA forms to clients and informants online using e-units
- Score data on ASEBA scales in relation to multicultural norms for ages 1½-5, 6-18, and 18-59, plus MFAM, as well as U.S. norms for ages 60-90+
- Obtain cross-informant comparisons for ages 1½-5, 6-18, 18-59, and 60-90+, plus MFAM cross-informant comparisons of scores from the CBCL/6-18, TRF, YSR, ASR, and ABCL
- Securely store your data
- Use your e-units for as long as your ASEBA-Web subscription is in effect
- Easily export raw and scored data (either separately or combined) from ASEBA-Web to SPSS® and MSExcel®
- Easily export reports as TIFFs or PDFs
- Easily export data from ASEBA-Web to ASEBA-PC or ASEBA-Network, and visa versa
- Print paper forms for manual completion by informants
- Key enter data obtained from paper forms
- Use all major web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
- Access via a range of optimized screen sizes (i.e., most tablet devices)
- Require change of password at first login to an informant website
- Use directory/folder capabilities to classify assessed persons according to your organizational structure on the administration website. Example: Use separate directories/folders for each clinician with their assessed client(s) and informant(s)
- Send request letters to informants directly from the administrative site
- Open multiple screens/tabs to work on different tasks
- Easily merge duplicate records for an assessed client
- Search by informant or assessed client
- Use table/grid views for quick access to various information such as viewing status of forms by informant or by assessed client
- Use auditing tools: Logs for user login/logout and User Management activities; transaction logs by user (for create, delete, read, and update activities) within a date range
- View available e-units at any time
- Automatically provide personal home page for each informant with access to all his/her forms
Data from our discontinued ADM product may be imported to ASEBA-Web (Procedures)